Hours: 39 hours per week
Shifts: Double Days
Sector: Food & Drink / FMCG
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer experienced in manufacturing and happy to work “double-day” shifts?
Do you want to work for a company that is focused on building brilliance?
Are you looking for a new engineering role and available now or in the near future?
We want to hear from you!
A part of a diverse and dynamic group founded over 40 years ago, the company ad group as a whole is a major presence in the FMCG sector with the group employing over 1,100 people. Their focus is on building a culture of brilliance – within their businesses, their brands and their employees’ careers.
For more information and an informal discussion, email email@example.com or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
Working as part of a small, close-knit team, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the smooth, efficient running of the business by carrying out planned preventative maintenance, fault finding and providing engineering solutions for the plant, machinery and equipment, supporting process improvements and engineering project work at their site in Stroud in Gloucestershire.
• Responding quickly and efficiently to breakdowns ensuring that any downtime is minimised and implementing the appropriate, cost effective solutions
• Carrying out PPM activities and routine servicing on all aspects of the site
• Continuous improvement activities; updating and expansion of existing, and installation of new machinery
• Providing cover in a variety of roles as required to ensure the smooth running of the site
• Identifying potential weaknesses in equipment and processes and recommending solutions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• A clear understanding of all elements of production
• A demonstrable track record of fault finding and problem solving
• Good workshop skills (TiG welding experience would be advantageous)
• Strong working knowledge of and commitment to Health & Safety in the workplace
• Qualifications at NVQ Level 3 within an engineering discipline would be advantageous
• Experience of PLCs would also be extremely advantageous
If you’re still reading this, the chances are you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Baff a call on 0117 3178000 to find out more.