Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Days Only)
Salary: £30,000.00 – £35,000.00
Hours: Monday-Friday: Days (Flexible)
Location: Clevedon near Bristol
Are you a time served Maintenance Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience of working on a variety of production equipment including CNC machinery?
Are you multi-skilled with an electrical bias?
This might be perfect for you …
Based in Clevedon, near Bristol, this company is a world leading component manufacturer specialising in the design and manufacture of technology for aerospace and industrial applications. With nearly 120 years of experience in their field they are now looking to take on a Multi-Skilled Engineer to carry out engineering maintenance, repair and continuous improvement project work to support the delivery of a safe, and efficient working environment.
For more information and an informal discussion, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
• Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks
• Carrying out PPM activities in accordance with company schedules
• Fault finding and resolving breakdowns in a timely manner
• Driving a culture of continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Experience:
• Qualified with an electrical/mechanical apprenticeship, recognised formal training or equivalent
• Experience gained in a CNC manufacturing/production environment
• A good understanding of Planned Preventative Maintenance principles and methodologies
To be considered for this role, you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK as sponsorship for work permits or work permit transfer applications is not offered for this role.
If you’re still reading this, the chances are you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to email@example.com or give Baff a call on 0117 3178000 to find out more.