Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Shifts)
Salary: circa £35,000.00
Plenty of opportunity for overtime
Shifts: 3 Shift pattern / 42 hours per week / 6 week rotation
Hours: 06.00am - 14.00pm / 14.00pm - 22.00pm / 22.00pm - 06.00am
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you have experience of working in high speed, volume manufacturing or production environments?
Are you experienced in manufacturing and happy to work shifts?
This might be perfect for you …
A leading international company with over 175 locations and nearly 130 years of experience in their field is now looking to take on a Multi-Skilled Engineer to carry out engineering maintenance, repair and project activity to support the delivery of a safe, and efficient operation.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), generous company pension contributions and access to the staff discount scheme
For more information and an informal discussion, email email@example.com or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Experience:
- Qualified with an electrical/mechanical apprenticeship, recognised formal training or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in high speed, volume manufacturing/production environments
- Experience gained in a fast moving consumable goods (FMCG) environment would be extremely beneficial
The role will ideally suit a Multi-Skilled Engineer with experience of the following:
- Working with steam and condensers
- Water pumps
- Filtration equipment
- Compressed air systems
- Conveyors, chains, sprockets, pulleys, belts, and gearboxes
- PLC fault finding
- 3 phase and singe phase electrical systems
- Building and site maintenance
To be considered for this role, you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK as sponsorship for work permits or work permit transfer applications is not offered for this role.
If you’re still reading this, the chances are you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Baff a call on 0117 3178000 to find out more.