Reed Engineering are searching for a Maintenance Engineer/Technician for a large scale FMCG Environment..
As a Maintenance Engineer you will provide a timely response to break downs and reported faults, carrying out initial diagnostic work, maintain and repairs mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulics, electrical and electronic faults on machinery.
Ensuring high standards of safety measures are maintained whilst carrying out machinery repairs including cordoning off machinery and ensuring that all machinery and equipment is safe for both operators and engineers to work on
You will work alongside the Senior Maintenance Engineers, Production personnel and the design team to provide engineering expertise and the installation and setup of new equipment for new projects and other improvements to meet customer requirements
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with manufacturing equipment and machinery, which should include pneumatics and hydraulics
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate:
- Good level Mechanical and Electrical competency
- The ability to read Electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Problem solving and fault finding
- An understanding of machine operations and understand hydraulic principles
- Safety Awareness and understanding of COSHH
- Be a team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confidence in decisions making
- You will have strong technical and trouble shooting skills, be self- driven with a ‘can do attitude’ and a methodical approach.
Previous experience of similar roles would be an advantage
HOURS OF WORK 40 hours per week, 2 Shift rotating pattern Earlies & Lates - Monday to Friday
Please call Rob on 01603 616190 or 07713353744 for more information.. or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org