Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers
Salary: £33,000.00 - £38,650.00
Opportunity for overtime
Shifts: Early Shift / Late Shift / Night Shift
Location: Newent, Gloucestershire
FMCG / Food Sector
Are you a Multi-Skilled Engineer experienced in manufacturing and happy to work shifts?
Do you want to find a new role now or in the near future?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing, leading business?
We want to hear from you!
The Business is a leading food manufacturer at the forefront of innovation. Having invested heavily in new technology and automated systems they are now looking to take on a number of Multi-Skilled Engineers for their site in Newent. In return, they offer a competitive salary, 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays), healthcare and generous company pension contributions.
For more information and an informal discussion, email email@example.com or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and preventative maintenance on the plant and a wide variety of machinery and equipment, supporting process improvement and engineering project work, located at their site in Newent, Gloucestershire.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and routine servicing
• Carrying out fault finding diagnosis and repairs on equipment and plant
• Carrying out installations, maintenance tasks and procedures adhering to safe systems of work and permit systems
Skills, Knowledge, Attributes & Experience:
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3/recognised formal training or equivalent
• Air/pneumatics trained
• Proven systematic approach to fault finding and problem solving
• 17th Edition (would be beneficial)
The ideal engineer will have an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise effectively as well as the ability to demonstrate good decision making, and knowledge of good factory practice.
If you’re still reading this, the chances are you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity so get in touch now! Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Baff a call on 0117 3178000 to find out more.