We are looking for an individual who has a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to multi-task. You will be someone who can provide an effective helpdesk service to internal and external stakeholders as well as providing efficient and cost effective resolution of all maintenance issues.
WORKING PATTERN : Mon- Friday 1:30-18:00
- Handle in and outbound calls.
- Dealing with queries and complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Log jobs on the internal system and ensure they are attended to within given timescales.
- Ensure stores are updated on all jobs and have a folllow up calls.
- First point of contact for Stores, Contractors and Suppliers.
- Send weekly reports to contractors to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner and that they adhere to key performance targets.
- Liaise with contractors, colleagues, external suppliers and stores to maintaining good relationships.
- Ensure Planned Preventative Maintenance attendances are raised on our internal system by relevant contractor and that up to date Planned Preventative Maintenance certificates are received and logged as per internal procedures.
- Help desk experience within the Facilities Maintenance sector would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain good relationships with contractors.
- Positive and proactive “can do” attitude.
- Able to adapt and manage change as and when the business requires.
- Computer literate with excellent standard of IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to prioritise issues reported by stores.
- Ability to self-motivate, problem solve and work under pressure.
- Willing to go the extra mile to deal with a difficult situation.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a busy team.
The company offer a very competitive salary along with an excellent benefits package, 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, flexible hours, a highly subsidised restaurant onsite in our Head Office along with a subsidised Costa.
If you are interested please contact LILY JAMES on 01244 405 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org