The Temporary Maintenance Coordinator/ Services Officer will be responsible for overseeing the safe,
efficient and effective operation of our client's assets, providing support to the Services Manager, and working with colleagues to ensure efficient and effective service provision.
- Great rate of pay
- Start Date ASAP
- 2 month contract
- Full time - 37 hours per week: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday - 8.30am – 4.30pm
This role requires a motivated, organised individual with good, practical knowledge and experience of health and safety regulations and facilities management, with a commitment to maintaining business assets to the highest standard for the duration of this temporary post.
With the current Coronavirus situation, a positive attitude and the ability to respond swiftly to evolving guidelines and circumstances is essential.
- Carry out regular inspections of all assets to ensure they are well maintained and comply with health and safety regulations, working with the Services Manager to address any issues.
- Ensure all assets are maintained to a high standard and retain an overview of the public perspective of the assets, working with
- colleagues to provide the best experience for service users.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date inventory and asset records.
- In liaison with the Administrative Officer, display and maintain notices in public areas ensuring information is relevant, up-to-date and well presented.
To provide support to the Services Manager, undertaking tasks as instructed, Support assisting with:
- Taking up matters arising from meetings of the Council
- Carrying out research
- Reviewing CCTV footage, as required
- Logistical support to the weekly market
Log incidents and complaints on the Incident Database and follow up, as needed, to ensure issues are promptly addressed and resolved.
Must be a driver with access to your own car for site visits.
Must have previous facilities experience
Must have administrative ability with proven experience
If you fit the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position apply today! For further questions please contact email@example.com