|Location: CROYDON, SURREY||Salary: 22000.00 - 24000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Property & Construction||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 9 months ago||Reference: 3115891|
My client does have clients within private and social housing, the right person for the position will have the skill to manage all requirements for both.
Duties are as follows
-To liaise with tenants and logging maintenance issues at properties their property management software
• To liaise with landlords and agents and appraising of issues in the properties
• To instructing contractors as and when needed
• To inspect properties and reports to Maintenance Manager as and when required.
• To identify damages caused by tenant and work closely with the Maintenance Manager in ensuring there is a good upkeep of all rented properties and tenants are aware of their responsibilities in ensuring the property is kept in a good condition and returned in a way it was rented to them.
• To establish positive relationships with tenants, peers and contractors
• To attend prior to and on bailiff appointments dates to establish condition of properties and feedback to PM/Maintenance who will act accordingly to re-rent or return the property to the landlord.
• To check-in all new tenants into their property, prepare inventory reports and assist with any issues from the offset ensuring the tenant is settled into a fully functional property.
• To check-out all tenants, prepare check out reports and assist PMs with ensuring tenants are held accountable for any damages and the property is swiftly re-rented or returned to the landlord.
• To prepare inventories and conditions reports as and when required by PM and/or maintenance team.
• Where required to meet new landlords and agents to collect keys for new properties taken on by the business. Also meet landlords and check-out clerks when returning properties
• To attend all maintenance issues and establish the cause and ascertain who is responsible for resolving the issue.
• To work closely with the PM and co-ordinate with the builders and/or landlords of the properties to ensure the issues are promptly dealt with.
• Where there is a lack of response from the builders/landlords, to co-ordinate with in-house maintenance and external contractors and ensure jobs are completed. (Reports with photographic evidence should be provided allowing us to justify the invoice to the landlord)
• To co-ordinate with the tenant when access is required to conduct works and resolve issues. Appropriate letters need to be sent and Gemini system to be updated with on-going progress on all jobs.
• To ensure everything is completed to a satisfactory standard, the tenants are left happy and content and all notes and pictures are uploaded onto the Gemini system.
• To carry out specific tasks required by your Senior Portfolio Manager.
• To facilitate good relationships across all departments and sister companies
• To demonstrate and actively encourage a good team spirit, positive environment and motivated department at all times
• To be responsible with your time keeping at all times and keeping your line manager and PM team up to date with your whereabouts on a daily basis
28000.00 - 33000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
BOURNEMOUTH, DORSETRead more
31.00 - 31.00 GBP Per Hour
LONDON, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
18000 - 20000 GBP Per Annum
CHISWICK, LONDONRead more
25.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour
HERTFORDSHIRE, SOUTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
21000.00 - 26000.00 GBP Per Annum
AYLESBURY, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more