Machine Operator (Extrusion)
Salary: £24,198.00 - £29,153.00
Hours: 42 hours per week (average)
Shifts: 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am
Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Are you a Machine Operator with extrusion experience?
Do you have experience gained from an industrial, manufacturing or plant background?
Are you looking for a great role with an international company?
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for this role but know someone else who might be interested please get in touch and you could receive up to £250.00 worth of high street vouchers! For more information and an informal discussion, email email@example.com or call me on 0117 317 8000 and ask for Baff.
Due to continued progress as a leader in their field ongoing growth, a manufacturing plant
Based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire are looking to take on a Machine Operator to operate, adjust and maintain their extrusion machinery and in-line printing equipment; ensuring that products are produced to customers’ specifications as well as performing regular quality checks to ensure product quality is maintained.
• Setting up and operating machinery
• Working in a fast-paced/hands-on environment
• Quality Assurance checks
• Ensuring that the department’s machines are kept in good working condition/reporting any major maintenance issues immediately
Key Skills & Experience:
The ideal person will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Machine Operator
• Previous experience gained from the plastics industry is desirable
• Extrusion experience would be extremely beneficial
• Good attention to detail/quality management/problem solving skills
• The ability to be comfortable working in a loud environment (relevant PPE provided)
The role will involve working an average of 42 hours per week over 2 weeks in accordance with business needs as follows:
• Week 1 – 24 hours
• Week 2 – 60 hours
To be considered for this role, you must be able to prove your eligibility to work in the UK as sponsorship for work permits or work permit transfer applications is not offered for this role.
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for a new job but do not feel you are right for this role, get in touch with an up to date CV and your salary expectations to discuss your options. If you know someone who might be interested, recommend them and you could win up to £250.00 worth of high street vouchers.