I am currently recruiting a lower key stage 2 teacher to join one of our North Leeds primary schools on a temporary basis from September 2020. This role is covering a period of planned absence and will run until at least December 2020, however there may be the opportunity for this to be extended for the right candidate.
- Year 3 teacher in an Outstanding primary school
- Long term supply- September 2020 start date
- Pay- competitive daily rate
To apply for this post applicants must have;
- QTS (Primary Education)
- Experience teaching Lower Key Stage 2
- Experience of running intervention groups and a track record of raising attainment
- Excellent behaviour management skills
This is a long term supply role where you will be working through Reed Education. Not worked through an agency before? Here’s what we can offer you…
- Offering you 24/7 contact
- Application assistance and CV advice
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle free payroll process
- Competitive rates of pay
- CPD opportunities
All applications are subject to DBS and reference checks which I will be happy to assist you with.
Please get in touch today for more information by calling 01274 377 620.
It’s time to Love Mondays.