|Location: STAFFORD, STAFFORDSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Technology||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3087379|
My client is looking to recruit a Lotus Notes Developer on a permanent basis, you’ll be joining a newly formed team in Stafford and will be guided and mentored by the Software Development Manager. This role is going to incorporate the delivery across a variety of n-Tier architectures such as “client server” and “on-line (internet technology)” based applications, including Feasibility, Analysis, Project Control, Design, Development, Migration, Testing and Delivery.
You’ll be fully supported by the team and the SDM and you will have the opportunity to work on some interesting and complex projects, which in turn are going to develop your skills and ability. Although this role is based around Notes/Domino development you will have the opportunity the work across a variety of projects, which will give you exposure to additional development tools (with the necessary training and coaching provided).
• Idea creation, innovation and realisation through the creation, validation and delivery of technology solutions.
• The more senior roles will be expected to architect larger-scale business solutions and manage/mentor other team members.
• Conduct feasibility studies, analyse need and design solutions to meet them.
• Develop technical systems to meet agreed requirements.
• System test developments to ensure system compliance to technical design and business requirements
• Support implemented solutions both for error correction and justified, authorised changes from analysis through development, system testing, user testing and implementation.
• Ensure performance and database aspects are acceptable for delivered systems.
• Liaise with relevant personnel in business and IT to ensure rapid delivery of technical solutions.
• Ensure the quality of delivered solutions.
• Maintain project scope / creep and the application of technology.
• Control the progress of development projects in a timely and effective manner.
Technical Skills and Experience
• Software application creativity and a demonstrable ability to engineer end to end solutions.
• Understanding in utilising core Analysis and Development technologies including – 3-tier web, transactional and database.
• Good working knowledge of IBM Notes/Domino software technologies
• In the spirit of continuous improvement and future innovation, an understanding of technologies outside of the recognised set is also desirable.
• User interface design (navigation, graphic and flow) expertise (complementary skills in leading graphic and page design software tools an advantage).
• Understanding of W3C WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 to level AA.
• Understand your responsibilities for data security and you legal obligations in relation to Data Protection and Data Sharing.
45000.00 - 50000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAFFORD, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
55000.00 - 65000 GBP Per Annum
CENTRAL LONDON, LONDONRead more
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
PADIHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
23000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
PADIHAM, LANCASHIRERead more
30000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, TYNE AND WEARRead more