Looking for a new opportunity?
From a customer service background?
Available to interview and start a new position in the next few weeks?
Then this could be the role for you!
Our Harlow based client is currently looking for multiple service coordinators to join the team. You will be making outbound calls to organise customer deliveries. After initial training you may then be moved to the inbound call desk.
Duties to include:
- Installation of customer details on to the company system
- Installation call welcoming the customer to the company and advising of the service provided
- Calculate and arrange delivery dates with customers
- Pre-delivery call
- Assist with customer queries
- Liaise with other operational teams to resolve any issues
- Monitor and action to-do lists
- Accurate recording of customer notes
You will be required to work using your own initiative consulting with colleagues where appropriate to ensure consistency and referring to team Managers as necessary.
Rotating shift patterns available:
- Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30, 09:00 - 15:00, 09:00 -17:30, 12:30 - 21:00, 15:00 - 21:00, 17:30 - 21:00.
- Saturday 09:00 - 13:00 (working 1 in 9 weeks, and the hours are given back the following week).
First two weeks training 10am – 5pm you will then move to your selected shift (shifts cannot be changed once started)
Essential - Customer service background (Retail, Call centre, Reception etc.)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online TODAY!
If your application is successful you will be required to register with Reed at our Harlow Branch.