|Location: CAMBRIDGESHIRE, EAST ANGLIA||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Scientific||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: DAYS ONLY||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 10 months ago||Reference: 3080799|
Salary: Competitive based on experience
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation currently require a skilled technician to assist with the logistics of antibody samples within their global production facilities. This position will suit applications from candidates with a degree in Chemistry and previous experience within a laboratory or warehouse setting.
- Prioritise products for processing and storage.
- Aliquote and prepare stock for customers.
- Test samples to ensure they meet strict quality criteria.
- Preparing orders ready to be dispatched to the global customer base.
- Degree in Chemistry (or other relevant scientific discipline)
- Previous Laboratory or Warehouse experience (desired)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If this position sounds of interest, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application. If you require any further information on the role, please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
17000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
READING, BERKSHIRERead more
CAMBRIDGESHIRE, EAST ANGLIARead more
18000 - 18000 GBP Per Annum
PONTYCLUN, MID GLAMORGANRead more
8.5 - 10.5 GBP Per Hour
BRIDGEND, MID GLAMORGANRead more
8.5 - 8.5 GBP Per Hour
HEREFORD ST. MARTINS, HEREFORDSHIRERead more