I am currently recruiting for a Transport and Logistics Coordinator to work for a Pharmaceutical company based in Hemel Hempstead on a 9 month Fixed Term Contract. If you have Pharmaceutical experience then please read the job description below and apply!
Responsible for the daily transport requests for the global supply network and Logistics support for daily activities.
• Arrange external transportation between manufacturers, distributors, or customers, by providing key information, obtaining quotes and complete any relevant paperwork for each shipment (e.g. customs declarations, proformas)
• Prioritise and arrange emergency/urgent shipments to support urgent medical need
• Provide support to the Logistics Manager for departmental tasks, including reporting, invoice checking and collating information for any market changes or introductions
• Support in the management of stocks at 3PLs (e.g. quality status, receipts, orders shipped) and support in ensuring the accuracy of our inventory (carrying out reconciliations between EUSA’s ERP system and the inventory reports provided by each storage location).
• Monitor inventory levels taking into account sales and forecast, and analysing the inventory shelf life, identifying potential write offs and classifying accordingly.
Logistics Quality Management
• Support with quality deviations, complaints and CAPAs in partnership with the quality assurance department and liaise with the logistics partners to fully understand the chain of events and identify remedial actions for the future.
• Ensure we are fully compliant with GDP requirements on transportation (archiving transport documentation and temperature curves).
Cold Chain Management
• Support with the monitoring levels of cold chain materials (loggers, isothermal boxes) and purchase material accordingly to need.
• Select the appropriate shipping packaging solution and manage the logger’s alarms.
• Check and support with the approval of transport and logistics invoices
Relationships & Partnerships
• Establish good relationships with internal departments (Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Sales Administration) and external partners (3PL, Freight Forwarder, carrier etc.)