Reed have a fantastic opportunity with a very well established company is Bury St Edmunds, I am looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator to join our clients.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of our clients products and maintaining accurate records for the logistics department.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
Project and Logistics coordinator
• Receive Handovers and review requirement for projects.
• Create and maintain Works Orders in SAGE.
• Process requests for materials to be delivered to site for our installers to install.
• Place orders for deliveries direct from suppliers.
• Deal with queries from install department.
• Material Planning for install and supply only Jobs.
• Confirm Delivery
• Product sheets
• Orders and invoice authorisation
• Ensure materials are delivered to site.
• Co-ordinate the shipping of materials to and collection from external storage areas.
• Allocate stock per project on SAGE.
• Record shipped plots on design matrix.
• Arrange direct shipments.
• Raise delivery notes.
• Handle courier queries.
• Confirmation of materials on schedule.
• Update logistics sheets and project manager.
• Liaise with the installation team to recover surplus stock from site.
• Reassign stock in SAGE.
• Reallocate stock as required.
Supply of Controls
• Liaise Direct with the customer / site manager to plan the delivery of 2nd fix.
• Processing of supply only orders
• Confirm customer has account / payment received
• Take payments over the phone where applicable
• Chase any missing delivery / order information
• Confirm we have stock in the warehouse
• Process the order on accounts system and send instructions to the warehouse
• Co-ordinate call off orders and back orders
• Raise invoices when goods despatched
• Deal with delivery and invoice queries
• Arrange for the courier to collect items from customers.
• Populate the Gaia returns spreadsheet in respect of the collection address, special instructions and charges.
• Process credit notes and apply to customer’s accounts in SAGE.
• Process refunds as required.
• Assist with picking and packing in busy periods when required.
• Report to Warehouse/Logistics Manager.
• Assist with stocktakes if required.
• Liaise with work colleagues as required.
• Participate in internal / external meetings as requested.
• Undertake telephone liaison with relevant contacts.
• Provide assistance in terms of general and specific business support as required.
You will need to have a great eye for detail and be able to go above and beyond. You will be working in a very busy environment where you need to think on your feet.
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
Pay - £20,000 + (salary will depend on experience)
Please apply now or call Marcella at Reed Ipswich