|Location: BALHAM, LONDON||Salary: 8.50 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Business Support||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3088555|
The company offer a desirable work enviroment with the opportunity to attend social events.
The perfect candidate will want to join in and build strong working relationships with their peers.
The primary role of the Logistics Coordinator is to assist in the smooth running of the Warehouse and Warehouse Office. You will liaise with the Stores and Head Office teams and you will assist the Warehouse Manager in the smooth and efficient running of all warehouse related operations.
MAIN SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the below:
• Assisting in scheduling client deliveries and scheduling Goods In.
• Telephoning clients to arrange delivery times, following up where necessary.
• Ensuring the correct documents are prepared and filed relating to goods in/out.
• Complete paperwork/online documents for booking travel, couriers, pallet & export services.
• Liaise with transport companies and their personnel when goods are moving in/out of the warehouse.
• Assist in the preparation and packing orders for delivery, by courier, by pallet or export as necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of stock to stores, concession stores, shows or events.
• Report any discrepancies of goods in/out.
• Complete all company paperwork, logs & reports.
• Use automated and computerised systems where necessary.
• Assist in the repair, cleaning and maintenance of furniture relating to customer service issues as required.
• Communicate and cooperate as a team within the workforce.
• Assist in keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate.
• Assist with the documentation of maintenance of commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and premises.
• Assist in maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
• Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these.
• Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with Health & Safety guidelines.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and presentation of company uniform.
• Attend Staff Meetings.
• Assist in the general administration of the Warehouse as required.
This Role is a temporary to permanent position.
18000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
PAISLEY, RENFREWSHIRERead more
9.50 - 9.50 GBP Per Hour
LANCASTER, LANCASHIRERead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
WEST LONDON, LONDONRead more
19000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum
HARROGATE, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
MACCLESFIELD, CHESHIRERead more