My client based in Essex/East London are looking for a Logistics Administrator to work in their busy team on a permanent basis. This role is Monday-Friday and will be 08:00-16:30 with one hour for lunch.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in this or a similar role. Holding an analytical maters degree would be an advantage.
Duties within the role:
- Providing logistics advice to the business
- Assist the business managers by raising opportunities identified to increase their profits generated or to improve the effectiveness and efficiency
Logistics and Administration
- Planning and execution
- Adds positively to the customer experience by providing good customer service
- Learning from the logistics support process to identify and communicate matters of business improvement
- Monitoring and reporting deal profitability, ensuring that all direct costs, where practicable, are attributed to the deals
- Monitoring business managers’ working capital usage: stock, prepayments, debtors, cash, creditors and accruals
- To have clear audit trails of all elements of information reporting
If you or you know anyone who would be interested in this role then please apply below.