Reed are currently looking for a Logistics Administrator for our client based in Wirral. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business with lots of opportunity for progression.
to ensure that “transport jobs” (deliveries, collections, transfers) are organised and coordinated in an efficient and timely manner. At the same time making sure that the required relevant documentation is in order as per the procedures. Ensuring that the business & 3rd party expectations are met.
Tasks Include (in no particular order and not exhaustive):
• To organise collections/deliveries/transfers. Communicating with transport/forwarding/storage companies, suppliers & customers to get jobs arranged. This can also include Organic certification companies where relevant.
• Working with existing/new "logistics" companies to try to obtain the best transport rates and service levels possible.
• To input, maintain and help to manage the business Transport job sheet.
• Working with the Quality Department to ensure that relevant quality documentation required for transport jobs is available and in order.
• As required working in other areas of the business to ensure continuity and service levels are maintained.
• As required by the Office & Admin Manager/Directors to help and support in other tasks.
• To help to maximise business profit.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact David Henger on email@example.com for further details.