My market leading client located in Woolston, Warrington are looking for an experienced logistics administrator to support both the shipment and planning teams. The role will be an immediate start and will be on an ongoing temporary basis.
The rate of pay is £9.74 per hour rising to £9.95 after 12 weeks are completed, the hours of work are Monday - Friday 08:00 – 16:00
The assignment will be temporary ongoing with no scheduled end date.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that all relevant shipment and planning information is gathered on time, accurately and in the correct format supporting the Planning and the Materials Movement Team Managers.
- Ensure that relevant planning and shipment information passed to colleagues
- Creating shipment paperwork and dealing with external couriers
- Chasing inbound shipments to determine delivery dates and times
- Check shipment delivery documents to ensure there are no discrepancies and highlight issues as appropriate. Assist in any investigation regarding discrepancies.
- Assist in the provision of an effective and efficient planning administration service. Collating production related paperwork
- Focus on delivering and demonstrate sound planning administration
- General warehouse administrative duties
- Occasional picking and packing of smaller consignments
- Recent administration experience within a warehouse, shipment, or planning environment
- Fully IT conversant
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Attention to detail
If you have the experience as detailed above, then please do not hesitate to apply.