Are you looking for a new job?
My client, a fantastic reputable business on the outskirts of Haddenham are currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator.
This is an initial 9-month maternity cover contract but could become permanent. Car park on site!
Working Hours : Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm (1-hour lunch) and Friday 8.30am to 5pm (45 minutes lunch).
This is an initial 9-month maternity cover contract but could become permanent.
- Plan and schedule Service Technicians for maintenance visits and repair jobs in conjunction with Service Managers.
- Organise visit forms and request purchase order numbers (PO’s) for all chargeable jobs, update the planner and confirm with the customer.
- Review and coordinate all completed Service Technician’s paperwork, process reports for invoicing and send service checklists to technical to identify part numbers.
- Download service reports daily, file them and process any chargeable entries.
- Request any outstanding paperwork from technicians which have not been submitted.
- Update the technician’s holiday and absence spreadsheet as well as coordinating with Service Managers regarding overtime requirements.
- Maintain a machine acceptance pack log.
- Request training certificates from our internal Office Administrator and save on file.
- To liaise with the accounts department for Pro-Forma orders, customer account status and assist in chasing overdue payments where necessary.
- Notification to colleagues within the department regarding changes to supplier processes and contact details.
- To liaise and agree with the warehouse department on the appropriate stocking levels for any new parts added to the system.
- To liaise with the Engineering department on machine movements and engineering reports when necessary.
- To communicate with customers/engineers and suppliers directly to process and monitor the progress of any urgent direct deliveries for those customers or engineers.
- To monitor the progress of all orders and invoice them as soon as possible.
- Support team members when required and undertake any other tasks that may arise.
- Manage ad hoc projects when required.
- Maintain good working relationships with supplier main point of contacts, customers and Engineers & Product Managers.
- Identify, problem solve and rectify any process disconnects.
- Spearhead continuous improvement initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an internal and external facing role essential.
- A background dealing with and scheduling field-based engineers or logistics highly desirable.
- Previous experience of customer facing quotation role.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self motivating and a passion for excellence.
This is an incredible rare opportunity so please apply now if you’re interested and believe you are suitable!!