One of our clients are looking for a Live-in House Manager for a private household based in Datchworth, Hertfordshire. The role is to be based within a beautiful Grade II listed home in a countryside setting. They are looking for an individual with highly developed management skills, have a "can do" attitude, great attention to detail and excellent time management and organisational skills. Full furnished self contained apartment provided.
- Managing the building and ensuring the smooth running of day to day household operations in an efficient and effective manner.
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work and ensuring all maintenance is carried out in a timely manner.
- The first point of contact for family members and liaison with suppliers and contractors.
- Handling a budget for household bills, and other numerous administrative duties/domestic paperwork.
- Running errands and any other online ad hoc purchases and household related duties.
- Working with the Principals on the care of their cats and chickens including full time care when both Principals are absent
- Familiarity with and regular inspection to ensure maintenance of all systems: Alarm, Heating, Pool, AV etc.
- Occasional food preparation and ironing as required.
- Booking holidays, flights & airport transfers.
- Overseeing all security procedures.
- Excellent IT and organisational skills.
- A driving licence is essential as driving duties required.
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, Fluent English speaker.
- Single Person - Unfortunately, they are unable to accommodate dependents.
- Must have an interest in animals and country life.
- Able to provide the highest level of operational management.
- Working any two days per week - Flexible with days.
- Empathetic, understanding, flexible and discreet at all times