Am working on the below exciting role for my client based in Essex starting ASAP.
If you have required expertise and are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com.
As a member of the Pathology Digital Programme Team the LIMS Project Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of the first phase of the programme which is the new LIMS system at the onsite and integration of this system with the Pathology First LIMS system covering various parts of Essex.
Experience of delivering large scale regional IT schemes within a challenging healthcare environment on time and on budget will be essential attributes for the role.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Pathology Digital Programme Manager in overall management of the programme
• Deputise for the Pathology Digital Programme Manager as required
• Establish and maintain the project governance framework for the LIMS Project
• Develop a programme plan for the above, detailing delivery timelines, overall cost/benefits and funding sources
• Document Project structure and organisation, project governance, Terms of Reference, programme plans, risks/issues/dependencies log, progress reporting
• Develop a stakeholder map and plan for the above
• Stakeholder engagement establishment of clear roles and responsibilities
• Define and develop workstreams of the Project
• Facilitate workshops with key stakeholders to identify key requirements for the pathology service across MSE and ensure these are reflected in the LIMS project plan
• Identify and exploit opportunities for improvement to existing workflow enabled by new technology platforms
• Identify potential cost benefits that will offset deployment costs
• Prepare resource profiles for all identified project roles
• Development of necessary documents to start projects up such as Business Cases, Project Initiation Document, detailed requirements specifications etc.