My client based is looking for an experienced Local Authority Licensing Officer for a Part Time (15 hours per week) Licensing Processing Officer temp role to cover a secondment. The position will be for a minimum of 6 months. Experience of the dealing with the Licensing Act is essential for this vacancy. This is a remote working opportunity.
- Dealing with Licensing Act applications
- Handling applications from initial customer inquiry through to issue
- Writing reports for Licensing Sub-Committees.
- Presenting reports to Licensing Sub-Committees
- It is essential that you are proficient in dealing with Licensing Act applications
- Experience of Idox Uniform is also essential.
- Experience and ability in administering and delivering other licensing regimes is preferred.
- Experience with regimes such as taxis, gambling, street trading, scrap metal and charities
- 15 hours per week, which needs to be during normal office hours and ideally two 7.5 hour days for phone cover.
- REMOTE WORKING.
For more information or to register your interest please apply and we will be back in touch.