My client, a school based in South West London is seeking a Librarian to cover a maternity leave.
Job Title: Librarian (Maternity cover)
Hours of work: 8:00 am - 16:00 pm (39 weeks per year, term time only)
Pay rate: £16. 74 - £18.74 p/h
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the organisation, management, promotion and development
- Supporting the teaching, learning and research activities
- To map library provision across the curriculum
- To be responsible for the management of the Library
- To market the Library
- To lead staff in the development of students
- To ensure career information is readily available
- General administrative duties
Please note that candidates must be immediately available and either registered to the DBS update service, or happy to complete a DBS which will be at a cost of £40.