Due to the current surge in Claims, this industry leading firm are looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join their dedicated team.
It’s essential you have experience across Disease Claims (EL/PL) in order to be considered.
Remote interviewing & on-boarding will take place for successful candidates, who will have the flexibility of both home and office.
- Handle an end to end caseload of legacy disease claims consisting primarily of Deafness, RSI, and HAVS cases
- Provide technical advice and guidance to internal colleagues and external clients
- Proactively handle claims, diaries and post, whilst answering customer.
- Liaising with solicitors and brokers.
- Enhance the ability of the team to perform through quality audits, regular coaching and feedback
- Contribute to and manage projects relevant to EL/PL Disease Claims
- Strengthen Client Relationships
Skills and Experience required?
- Technical background relating to EL/PL claims
- Excellent Policy interpretation skills
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of claims handling, fraud and impacting legislation
- Adaptable to change
- Strong relationship building skills and a professional and approachable manner
- Coaching/Mentoring skills
- Ability to work towards Service Level Agreements with accuracy
To be expected, this role comes with a competitive salary & flexible benefits package. Please apply if interested!