Paraplanner | City of London | Salary up to £40k
Reed Financial Services have partnered with a specialist wealth manager who is currently seeking an experienced Level 4 Paraplanner to join their team in London.
The role will be to provide support to Advisers, and ultimately clients, in the advice giving process with suitability reports, product research and technical analysis.
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief
- The ability to facilitate the smooth processing of new and existing business is important for this role
- An integral requirement for this position is to produce bespoke new business reports
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present
- You will understand and comply with regulations and principles applying to the role
- You will adhere to Conduct Risk standards
- Has attained CII Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process, including any Paraplanning department’s processes and procedures, and ensure that these are followed in all instances
- Ability to work within defined business processes and to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise and plan own workload
- Strong IT skills
- Good report writing and communication skills
- A “can do” approach
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Emma Goldsmith, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £300 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.