MY CLIENT are a UK based Financial Service network who are dynamic, fast paced and a growing business with huge ambition. Also been named as one of the Top 100 Best companies to work for in 2020.
They have a unique opportunity for Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Service Trainer ( COB) to join their business. In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, car allowance and up to 10% annual bonus, enhanced pension, critical illness cover, income protection and a range of other flexible benefits.
We're currently hiring for a Financial Services Trainer (COB) to create and deliver diploma level technical, propositional and industry skills training programmes (R01 to R06), to meet the development requirements of Financial Advisers and other members of the group.
• Design and deliver training material that:
o meets technical and skills development needs.
o addresses the learning requirements of candidates.
o uses a variety of learning media to engage delegates.
o caters for various learning styles.
o enables delegates to apply learning to "real world" scenarios.
o can be used flexibly (e.g. face-to-face events and virtual classrooms)
o provides clarity around business quality standards.
o follows the Learning & Development sign off process.
o can be created at short notice when required.
o meets our standards in terms of format, content and quality.
o challenges the status quo when appropriate.
• Create and administer tests, assessment and licensing processes.
• Build and maintain business relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
• Maintain professional and technical competence in all matters related to the role.
• Contribute to and support corporate projects and initiatives.
• Always perform training to the standard that meets the needs of the delegates, Company and the Regulator.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
• COB Trainer will be Chartered Insurance Institute Level 4 Diploma (Financial Services) qualified.
• Relevant experience within IFA/ Financial services
• Full UK driving licence, own transport and willingness to travel to run events across the UK as required.
• Much of the initial training and induction period will be based in Swindon, so ability to commute or be based locally for the early months will be needed.
• Well organised, able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines, whilst still producing high quality work.
• Can work effectively under your own initiative and stay focused on key priorities.
• Highly professional at all times, act as a role model for the brand when representing the company externally, and raise the profile of Training internally.
• Ability to build effective and cooperative relationships with other areas of the business.
• Ability to adapt to different audiences, dealing with varied and challenging personalities in an effective manner.
• Energy and enthusiasm for all training activities.