Our client, a Local Authority based within Greater Manchester, is seeking an interim Social Worker for its Adults, Health and Wellbeing Directorate.
Rate of pay is £21.97ph (Umbrella).
The role will involve the following:
- The role holder will work with complex cases in accordance with statutory responsibilities. They will deploy these responsibilities in accordance with national and local policies and procedures to secure positive outcomes for customers.
- The role holder will manage safeguarding risk effectively, working within a multi-agency environment, providing a professional social work service.
- To promote the independence and well-being of adults of working age and/or older people.
- To complete assessment and planning of individual packages of care for service users and carers, in line with criteria of eligibility and designated care plan.
- To work in a holistic and person-centred way, ensuring customers and families remain central to the processes they are part of.
- The role holder will supervise and develop students and trainees and contribute to the development of other staff including other social workers.
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS – this can be provided at no cost by REED
Are you considering a move? If not, you could pass this on to your friends and colleagues – we are offering £250 for every successful recommendation!!
Some facts about working for Reed:
We “Love Mondays” but we also technically work for free 1 day per week as 18% of our business is owned by the Reed Foundation which supports good causes around the world.
We are a family-run business and we just celebrated our 60th birthday!
Our company values are:
- We are fair, open and honest
- We take ownership
- We work together
We are also lucky to run many Local Authority contracts, we are a trusted partner for these clients and, as such, our conduct is impeccable.