Lettings Negotiator- Preston
£22-£24k – (depending on experience)
Opportunity to be part of a highly reputable, market leading, Letting Agency based in Preston.
Family run business with a great office atmosphere!
- Dealing with all applications from enquiry to completion
- As part of our Lettings Team you will be responsible for dealing with all daily enquiries from Applicants
- Daily maintenance of Applicant database
- Conducting face to face and virtual viewings
- Managing yours and other agents diaries effectively
- Handling all new property applications and references
- Managing high volume workloads to ensure a smooth transition between tenancies
- Inputting all new Tenant’s data & updating software databases accurately
- Carrying out final checks of properties and liaising with landlords to ensure any outstanding works are completed well in advance of completion dates being arranged
- Checking all legal compliance such as Gas Certs, Electrical Certs and EPC’s are in place at the start of any new applications
- Checking references daily ensuring deadlines are met and chasing up if necessary
- Thoroughly checking all completed references to ensure our criteria’s are met
- Working with finance to ensure completion monies are in
- Producing all legal contracts and paperwork and satisfying Right to Rent compliance
- Carrying out completion appointments at the offices and handing over keys
- Carrying out periodic property inspections
Essentials to be a successful applicant:
- Lettings Industry experience
- Able to deal with high volumes of applications in a fast paced office
- Ability to work to monthly targets and KPIs
- Full clean driving license and use of own car may be required (mileage paid at £0.45p per mile)
- Sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills - preferred not essential
- Local market and geographical knowledge - preferred not essential
- Responsible and Committed
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Detail-Oriented and Proactive
- Excellent team and Interpersonal Skills
- Driven for Results
- Confident and Assertive
- Coachable with Growth Mind-set
In return you’ll receive:
- Excellent support and on the job training
- Training and professional qualifications given
- Competitive Salary £21K - £24K (based on experience)
- Annual profit related bonus (salaries reviewed and increased based upon performance)
- 32 days annual holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- Working hours — Full time, Permanent - Monday, Tuesday , Wednesday and Friday - 9am - 5:00pm, Thursdays 11am – 7pm and 1 in 5 Saturdays 9am – 12:30pm
How to Apply!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you receive a missed call from us please call back ASAP.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.