Lettings Referencing Coordinator
£22-£25k – (depending on experience)
Opportunity to be part of a highly reputable, market leading, Letting Agency based in Preston.
Family run business with a great office atmosphere!
• Handling all new property applications and references
• Managing high volume workloads to ensure a smooth transition between tenancies
• Inputting all new Tenant’s data & updating software databases accurately; processing up to 80 new applications a month
• Liaising with the Lettings Negotiators and Maintenance to ensure final checks of properties have been carried out and any outstanding works completed well in advance of completion dates being arranged
• Checking all legal compliance such as Gas Certs and EPC’s are in place
• Checking references daily ensuring deadlines are met and chasing up if necessary
• Thoroughly checking all completed references to ensure our criteria’s are met
• Working with finance to ensure completion monies are in
• Tenancy Contract Renewals
• Producing all legal contracts and paperwork and satisfying Right to Rent compliance
• Carrying out face to face viewings and completion appointments at the offices
Essentials to be a successful applicant:
• Lettings Industry experience
• Able to deal with high volumes of applications in a fast paced office
• Ability to work to monthly targets and KPIs
• Full clean driving license and use of own car may be required (mileage paid at £0.45p per mile)
• Sales experience
• Strong negotiation skills - preferred not essential
• Local market knowledge - preferred not essential
• Responsible and Committed
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Detail-Oriented and Proactive
• Excellent team and Interpersonal Skills
• Driven for Results
• Confident and Assertive
• Coachable with Growth Mind-set4
In return you’ll receive:
• Excellent support and on the job training
• Training and professional qualifications given
• Competitive Salary £22K - £25K (based on experience)
• Annual profit related bonus (salaries reviewed and increased based upon performance)
• 32 days annual holiday including bank holidays
• Working hours — Full time, Permanent Monday to Friday - 9am - 5:30pm 1 in 5 Saturdays - 9am – 12:30pm
How to Apply!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click on the link below and attach your most recent CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you receive a missed call from us please call back ASAP.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.