Do you want to work for a highly reputable company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package, including flexible full time and part time working hours?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Legal Secretary / Administrator for a well established and growing Solicitors Practice on the outskirts of Chester.
The main duties include:
- Carry out all Fee Earners typing requirements i.e. letters, memorandums, forms, documents, statements etc
- Filing documents as required.
- Locating old files as required, updating records as to movement of such documents.
- Keeping computerised diary updated of appointments & key dates
- Support input to plans for future development through participation at staff meetings and job consultation
- Assist to maintain high standards of service to ensure that clients will use and recommend the Practice
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and assist callers, taking messages where appropriate and delivering
messages to fee earner.
- Making appointments to see Fee Earner as necessary.
Our client is looking for someone who is an experienced Secretary, with audio typing experience.
You must also have excellent interpersonal & IT skills, with the ability to work well on your own.
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising up to 30 days with service!
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free Parking
Apply online now!