Legal Secretary opportunities across East Sussex
Reed Legal are interested in hearing from legal secretaries who are seeking their next career move within local law firms. Ideally you will have prior experience as you will be expected to liaise directly with clients and work very closely with solicitors and partners.
- Providing secretarial support to senior members of the firm i.e. partners, solicitors and legal executives
- Taking charge of general enquiries and dealing with telephone calls and email requests
- General duties such as photocopying, filing and other office tasks
- Diary management
- Using case management system for client files
- Liaising with clients
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Time recording
In order to be considered for legal secretary roles you must have excellent communication skills, great knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of case management systems is desirable.
Get in touch to discuss our active roles available.