A Local a firm of solicitors in South West London are looking to appoint an experienced, well rounded Legal secretary to join their busy team.
They have a long-standing reputation and offer a specialist service in a wide range of legal areas. The partners are complemented by a strong team of solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers and legal clerks.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties as it pertains to the job. Handles customer relations by being a point of first contact via email or telephone. Assists the partner and/or fee earner
- There is a varied list of duties which include:
- Answers phone calls and sets up meetings with clients and others
- Assists partner/fee earner generally and as required
- Types accurately letters, e-mails, notes and memoranda
- Familiarises with and uses the firm’s dictation and software systems
- Demonstrates knowledge of legal services as required
- Greets clients as they arrive at the business when necessary
- Along with other tasks to fulfil the role and help out the team as and when requited.
Skills and Qualifications:
Basic Maths and Accountancy Skills, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Client Relations, Attention to Detail, Time Conscious, Office Equipment Knowledge, Computer Literacy, Team Building
This is a friendly team and would suit someone who lives locally.