TEMPORARY LEGAL SECRETARY REQUIRED FOR 3 MONTHS
A local firm of solicitors in Redhill are looking to appoint an experienced, well rounded legal secretary to join their busy property team.
They have a long standing reputation and offer a specialist service in a wide range of legal areas. The partners are complemented by a strong team of solicitors, legal executives, licensed conveyancers and legal clerks.
• Performs administrative and clerical duties as it pertains to the job. Handles customer relations by being a point of first contact via email or telephone. Assists the partner and/or fee earner
• There is a varied list of duties which include:
• Answers phone calls and sets up meetings with clients and others
• Assists partner/fee earner generally and as required
• Types accurately letters, e-mails, notes and memoranda
• Familiarises with and uses the firm’s dictation and software systems
• Demonstrates knowledge of legal services as required
• Greets clients as they arrive at the business when necessary
• Along with other tasks to fulfil the role and help out the team as and when requited.
Skills and Qualifications:
Legal secretary experience is essential for this role.
Basic Maths and Accountancy Skills, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Client Relations, Attention to Detail, Time Conscious, Office Equipment Knowledge, Computer Literacy, Team Building
This is a friendly team and would suit someone who lives locally, ideal start date is beginning of January.