Fantastic opportunity to join an established successful law firm in Sheringham and Holt.
This is a full time role to work in a busy conveyancing team.
Your main duties will be:
• Assisting with audio typing with digital dictation software (Bighand)
• Talking with clients over the phone and face to face
• Making appointments for clients and fee-earners
• Filing and associated administrative duties
Skills required for the role:
• Typing experience with Digital dictation
• The ability to communicate well via telephone, in person and email
• Working in a case management system with experience with Microsoft Word & Outlook
• Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:00 offering an attractive salary along with fantastic employee benefits.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to email@example.com alternatively apply online.