Do you have legal secretarial experience preferably in personal injury? I am seeking an enthusiastic candidate with experience using proclaim and creating CNF’s
My client, a privately owned Solicitors in Leigh, have a vacancy for an experienced Legal candidate to support fee earners. This is a full time permanent opportunity with a well-established, local business.
The successful candidate will be a well organised, friendly individual who has the ability to multi task, stay calm under pressure and be pro-active. This position entails a wide range of responsibilities which underpin the smooth running of the various business functions.
The starting salary will be £18,000 - £21,000+ depending on experience.
- Competitive salary of £18,000 - £21,000+ per annum
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 8AM – 4PM or 9AM – 5PM (35 hours per week)
- Free parking
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Dynamic, open minded, forward thinking firm
The main purpose of this role is to provide secretarial support to the fee earners, as well as providing front of house reception cover.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in:
- Audio typing
- Opening files on proclaim/case management software
- Creating CNF's
- Providing administrative support to the fee earners
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Competent in the use of Microsoft word and excel
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Previous experience of Proclaim case management system
- Must have experience in a legal role. Ideally in personal injury.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Microsoft office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you have this experience and are interesting in joining this dynamic, growing business then please apply via the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
I look forward to hearing from you.