Are you looking for a new challenge within your career?
If so, I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join a successful law firm in Halifax.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their business on a full-time permanent basis to start ASAP. The hours of work are 8.30am till 5.15pm Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is up to £25,000 dependant on experience.
You would be responsible for:
- You would be located on the main reception desk; answering calls and meeting and greeting clients
- Supporting several fee earners from 3 other offices with audio typing requirements
- Typing letters, statements and other documents
- Booking video links and setting these up with all parties required
- Booking train tickets
- Arranging prison visits
- Filing and general admin duties
- Ad hoc accounts administration
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous Legal Secretary/ audio typing experience is essential;
- Experience in criminal law would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills, a Strong customer focus with a high standard of service
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Computer literate with experience in Word and Excel
If this role is of interest and you have the relevant experience please apply.