Fantastic opportunity to join an established successful law firm in Norwich city centre.
This is a full time role to work in a criminal department.
An experienced secretary is required to assist the team deliver excellent client care in a practice area that is demanding but rewarding.
Your main duties will be:
• Assisting with audio typing with digital dictation software (Bighand)
• Talking with clients over the phone and face to face
• Making appointments for clients and fee-earners
• Filing and associated administrative duties
Skills required for the role:
• Typing experience with Digital dictation
• The ability to communicate well via telephone, in person and email
• Working in a case management system with experience with Microsoft Word & Outlook
• Organised and methodical with a keen eye for detail.
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:00 offering an attractive salary along with fantastic employee benefits. Part time applicants will be considered also depending on experience.
Interested? Please call Michelle Topley on 01603 616190 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively apply online.