A reputable law firm in Redhill is seeking an experienced Legal PA join their litigation department. Supporting a highly successful and renowned team of lawyers you will be challenged every day. This is a demanding role requiring a high performing and ambitious PA looking to enhance their existing legal support experience.
This is a permanent position.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known and successful law firm.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional and client-focused support to senior stakeholders and heads of the business. Duties will include (although are not limited to);
• Extensive diary and travel management
• Organising and managing internal and external events
• Scheduling meetings and minuet taking
• Liaising with stakeholders and maintaining communication
• Records management and document control
• Maintain confidentiality and discretion
This is not your standard EA role, as you can expect be heavily involved in various projects, organising large and small events as well as interacting with clients all over the world on a daily basis!
To be considered for this role, you will come with;
• Extensive Legal Secretarial, PA or EA experience, in any area of law
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Advances skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook