We are holding immediate interviews!
Contract Type: Permanent
Schedule Type: Full Time
Competitive Salary: £25,000
A highly-regarded law firm is seeking a Legal PA to join their Leeds office, playing a vital role in supporting their Senior Partner & Management Team/Lawyers. The role will be based within Leeds city centre and your main purpose would be to help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning and other essential non fee-earning tasks by assisting in the management and execution of their day to day workload.
They are a modern and progressive law firm who seek individuals that have skills and personalities that stand out from the crowd. The firm seek a Legal Secretary who is highly motivated, committed and organised to work with Property. Someone who is ready to dive straight in, fit in with the team and produce high quality work.
• Typing and drafting of urgent correspondence;
• Producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets as required;
• Drafting general and basic correspondence;
• Assisting with materials for training sessions
• Using an effective system such as a to do list/reminders to ensure that longer term tasks are completed;
• Full complex diary management, ensuring they are up to date and reminding Lawyers of meetings and providing them with the relevant documents in advance of their meetings in a timely manner on a daily basis.
• Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms, refreshments, checking rooms prior to meetings etc and liaising with other attendees, both internal and external;
• Organising travel arrangements, booking and confirmation of reservations and dealing with related invoices;
• Photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc;
• Opening and closing of general files, general filing, record keeping and archiving of files;
• Liaising with floor support teams over filing, scanning, copying etc.
• Claiming expenses on behalf of Lawyers
Key Skills & Experience:
• Accurate typing speed of at least 70 words per minute
• Advanced knowledge of CRM, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Files, Elite, Winscribe and the Internet
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication, organisational and team working skills (across team, departments and firm)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Robust, flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to work to tight deadlines on a daily basis
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
• Quickly builds respect and trust
• An ability to build a good knowledge of Capsticks, its divisions, key personnel, clients, procedures and business practices
The salary for the role is competitive and based on prior experience.
If you wish to be considered for this fantastic Leeds based role then please either simply apply or contact Gervas Chipasha at REED.