My client is a highly reputable law firm based in Cheltenham. They are seeking an experienced Legal PA on a full-time contract for a period of 12 months.
The company offer an industry leading opportunity to progress and develop as part of a collaborative team within a culture that values and rewards employees.
- Document collation, maintenance and filing
- Creating resources such as PowerPoint presentations on behalf of fee earners
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Gatekeeper for calls and inbox
- Liaising with clients in a polite and friendly manner and resolving queries
- Typing, drafting letters/emails on behalf of fee earner
- Previous experience as a PA is essential
- Previous experience in professional services, ideally Law
- Strong IT skills
- Pro-active work ethic
- Able to work flexibly and regularly re-prioritise to meet business needs