Reed Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be working once more with an instantly recognisable and prestigious Legal Firm based in Edinburgh in their search for a Finance Assistant.
The firm specialises in a variety of areas and the successful applicant would be required to adapt to a Cashroom environment.
The key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Operating in compliance with all relevant regulations including The Law Society of Scotland and Anti Money Laundering
- Maintaining firm and client accounts
- Processing CHAPS & BACS transactions
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Daily banking routines and balancing
- Purchase ledger invoice inputting into Envision
- Ensuring that the service needs of the Firm are delivered efficiently and effectively
Legal firm experience is of advantage and SOLAS qualified is preferred but not essential. Candidates will a minimum of 1 years recent finance experience will also be considered.