Reed Accountancy are assisting a leading law firm in the centre of Leeds in the search for a Legal Cashier. This is a varied busy role working alongside the Head of Cashiering to help keep the firms finance on track. Excellent benefits package and competitive salary available.
You will be responsible:
• Processing payments including CHAPS/BACS payments
• Matching and processing receipts
• Checking and processing disbursement payments
• Checking and processing expense claims
• Preparation of bank reconciliation statements
• Petty cash claims
• Processing transactions on bank accounts
• Purchase ledger
• General administrative functions.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Previous experience working in the finance department of a law firm
• The ability to work under pressure
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• The ability to communicate professionally at all levels within the firm
• Excellent attention to detail.