I am currently recruiting for a fantastic Legal Cashier position based here in Liverpool on a 12 month fixed term contract
It is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large organisation that values all of their employees with the view of progression
- Responsible for keeping track of all banking on a daily basis and managing the accounts system.
-Processing trust account transaction requests and bank reconciliations if required in adherence to Trust account procedures.
-Ensuring the efficient operation of the firms PAYE scheme
- To ensure that new matters are recorded correctly & assist with entering of bills
-Assisting the Finance Operations section & Finance Department with general enquiries
-Assisting the Finance management, and Team leaders with routine accounts duties as and when required.
-Responsible for ensuring that all closed accounts are authorised and that nil balances are achieved before archiving
Responsible for the administration and reconciliation of petty cash
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain professional relationships.
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong SRA regulatory knowledge
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy
£24,000-£26,000 depending on experience
If you are interested in applying for the position, please apply or send me a copy of your most up to date CV and if you are successful I will be in contact with you in due course.