A new opportunity has come available for a Legal Cashier to join an established and successful legal firm in Wiltshire. You will be working for a business who pride themselves on exceeding their clients expectations by providing a proactive service.
You will be working for an innovative business who have a dynamic approach and feels that this reflects the culture and ethos of the company. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of a role.
This is a varied role where some of your duties will include:
- Daily and monthly client and business account reconciliations
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Ensuring compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules and the firms internal policies are adhered to
- Processing client payments and receipts, transfers and billing
- Work closely with fee earners and deal with accounts queries
- Some ad-hoc administration duties where necessary
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience using Sage. My client is looking for a self-motivated and conscientious individual with experience dealing with large volumes of work. They are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and wish to be considered, then please get in touch and send your CV to Lisa.Thomas@reedglobal.com