£22,000 - £28,000 Watford
Full time, FTC – 15 Months
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking for an experienced Legal Cashier to join a leading business in Watford. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £222,000 to £28,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Legal Cashiers Manager and the role will include but not be limited to:
• Ensuring all client account transactions are dealt with according to SRA Accounting rules
• Processing and posting of client payments
• Transfer of cost report on a weekly basis
• Cancelling any out of date client account cheques once the firm’s 6 month deadline has elapsed and liaising with fee earners
• Taking payments when required
• Reconciling monthly invoices and dealing with any exceptions
• Daily agent fee posting
• Working closely with Senior Cashiers from other offices to correct any errors and immediately reconciling bank accounts.
• Posting the catering Recharge spreadsheet weekly.
• Posting entries and bank cash collected from charity events.
• Working knowledge of the Solicitors Accounting Rules
• Previous experience working as a Legal Cashier
• Legal sector client account experience
• Is confident and is able to work alone
• Confident when liaising with Partners
• Knowledge of the Elite accounting system would be advantageous
• Confident using MS Office including Word & Excel.
• Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum.
• Full time, FTC position.
• Core hours 09.00 - 17.30
• 24 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Legal Cashiers Manager
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.