A prestigious Law Firm in central London are seeking an experienced Legal Cashier on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be able to temp for minimum of two months with the strong possibility of the assignment being extended or made permanent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Enter invoices and expense claims onto the purchase ledger system
• Processing CHAPS and BACS payments using the firms banking software
• Ensure invoices are paid within supplier time frame
• Bank reconciliations
• Posting credit card and expense claims
• Assisting with processing of petty cash claims
• Assist with billing during peak periods
• Posting counsel fees and other disbursement to the ledgers.
• Ad hoc duties
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Good working knowledge of SARS
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise their workload.
Please note to be considered for this exciting opportunity the successful candidate must be immediately available to start.
Reed offers unique benefits to all temporary workers being paid PAYE by Reed, these include:
Access to free training
This is to ensure you have the full range of skills to meet our clients' needs.
Reed Discount Card
When you register on reed.co.uk/temp you are entitled to benefits through the Reed discount card scheme. We have joined together with several trusted partners to give you access to discounts off a wide range of products and services. These companies include Virgin Experience, National Express, David Lloyd Leisure and Thomas Cook Direct. Click for more information on the Discount Card.
Paid holiday scheme
Reed also offers paid holiday to temporary workers. The scheme offers a maximum of four weeks or 20 days paid holiday per year.
Statutory sick pay
Should you fall ill for four consecutive days following 13 continuous weeks of temporary assignments, you may be entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from Reed.
Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) is a government scheme administered by Reed on behalf of the DSS. There are a number of rules and procedures to be observed.
Stakeholder pension scheme
Setting up a pension is an excellent way of planning for the future, and with this in mind, Reed has appointed the Independent Financial Advisers, Thomson's Benefits Consultants Ltd, to make a new stakeholder pension easily available to you.