Legal Business Support Assistant
Reed are currently recruiting for a Legal Business Support Assistant to a join an outstanding global organisation based in an excellent location in Chiswick.
Within this role you will be supporting the Company secretary, Deputy Secretary alongside the legal team and general counsel.
Overview of the role:
As business support assistant you will be responsible for providing direct support to the company secretary as well the wider legal team.
Tasks include scheduling diary arrangements and calendar appointments; coordinating and attending, internal and external meetings; minute taking at meetings, liaising with company solicitors globally, plan and book complex travel and accommodation, document management and typing reports.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone who has worked either as a legal EA/ PA or another legal support capacity
- You must have experience supporting a business on a global scale
- Strong stakeholder management
- Skills such as minute taking, producing reports and drafting correspondence required
- Must be highly organised with proven ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
What we have to offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global enterprise starting on an interim basis and progressing into a permanent position after 6 months. We are offering a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits including private healthcare after 6 months.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this position and you are ready to undertake a new challenge working for a very well established global organisation then apply now!