A specialist Legal Firm are seeking a Billing Assistant to join their established team and reporting to the Accounts Manager. In finance the firm have a small dynamic team who work closely with the rest of the firm and not at all corporate, they are very hardworking but are also proud to say they have a lot of fun too.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
• The preparation of bills for all fee earners – (9-10 fee earners)
• The preparation of disbursement only bills for Counsels fees and all other third-party disbursements
• Sending bills out
• Holiday cover for the legal cashier (this would only be a couple times a year)
• Any other admin duty required and delegated by the Accounts Manager or to assist with the smooth running of the accounts department
• Possess billing experience and knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules;
• Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines in a client focused environment;
• Possess experience within the legal sector
• Have been successful in previous legal billing roles;
• Possess strong IT skills particularly Word and Excel;
• Be accurate and meticulous in his/her work ;
• Possess professional telephone manner and client focused approach;
• Be willing and flexible to support the team with ad-hoc projects and administrative tasks;
• Be enthusiastic by nature.
Please apply asap to be considered for this exciting opportunity.