Legal Administrator (Part-Time)
£17,000 - £18,000 pro rata
Based in Fife
Reed Business Support are pleased to be working with a Legal Firm based in Fife on a permanent Legal Administrator role. The firm is looking to take on a candidate on a part time basis (roughly 21 hours per week) with flexibility over the days worked. There is also a possibility this will turn into a full time role and the postholder will be expected to cover full time hours when the other secretary is off.
This is a great opportunity to work with a friendly, local practice in a busy administrative role.
Duties involved in this role include:
- Providing comprehensive admin / secretarial support for full-time solicitor
- Typing legal documents
- Answering incoming calls from clients
- Filing, photocopying, and scanning
- Maintaining up to date records
- Various ad hoc admin duties
To be considered for this role:
- Previous experience in an Admin / Secretarial role - Legal background is preferred but not essential
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent typing skills
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
The client is looking to take a new candidate on ASAP so if you're interested, please apply now!